25.6.09

vikings

vikings have music!!

i was sitting in history, next to my new friend oliver, who has a really fuzzy afro and stretched my hat. and this really dark guy was sitting next too me, wearing those convertor glassess, the ones that go from normal glasess into sunglasess with the flaps. and then his muisc was like "ujdhygdsfugydvjabdsyvbsadfyusgf" and extremley loud. and i looked at him, and he showed me what he was listening to. it was viking music!! it was all finnish and swedish. with the whole viking sound and. wow. rather interesting


and then i was just sitting there. with this viking screaming next to me, and i was listening to ella fitzgerald and louis armstrong.


great fun :)


im all sick and junk. my throat has actaully started to eat itself and think my head is trying to put lots of weights at the back of my skull making me fall over and feel like im toppling backwards. on the plus side. holidays !!


:)

0 hearts:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com